About us & position:
IBANPAY SIA is a Latvian-based company specializing in provision of outsourced services.
With over 15 years of experience, we are supporting our clients' business needs on a daily basis.
We are growing and looking for the IT HelpDesk (L2 Support Specialist) - the person, who could make hard things sound easy and one who possess a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to do what is necessary.
• manage and work with the queue of tickets from various stakeholders
• identify, analyze and troubleshoot production issues
• create (register) our clients merchant accounts, apply account configurations and guide integration process
• maintain information systems and performing regular and ad-hoc configurations in production environment depending on the business / operational needs
• communicate daily (oral & written) in English and Russian with internal / external stakeholders and developers
The ideal candidate should possess the following professional skills and personal attributes:
• basic IT knowledge
• experience of working with payment systems, or as a technical customer support specialist is considered to be an advantage
• aptitude to work in dynamic environment and passion for quick understanding/learning
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• ability to prioritize and take responsibility
• strong interpersonal communication skills
• excellent English and good Russian languages; good Latvian language for the communication with the team
We are grateful to deliver for you the best employee experience and we offer:
• valuable work experience in a friendly, multicultural and dynamic environment
• first-hand experience in international e-wallet and credit card projects
• competitive salary and compensation package – based on your skills, experience and competencies
• private health insurance (including online/offline sports coverage), straight after successful probation
• regular corporate events
• modern workplace and free monitored parking
• remote work opportunities
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
It will be nice if you prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.