Being part of our Risk Management Department you will be responsible for:
- providing an end-to-end excellent customer experience whilst resolving customer questions via email, social media platforms, messaging and web chat, whilst providing appropriate resolutions within set time frames
- ensuring a professional and value-based approach when dealing with customers and colleagues
- reviewing and managing clients’ complaints: communicating with departments involved, official response issuing and record keeping
- training and preparing knowledge material for the staff
- identifying and providing solutions, based on the customer's personal needs, whilst also promoting Company’s products and services. Deciding how and at what level complaints and enquiries should be responded
The ideal candidate should possess the following professional skills and personal attributes:
- experience in the financial services industry, will be considered to be an advantage
- excellent level of English language (written and verbal)
- good MS Office skills
- able to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment
- accurate and disciplined in work with an eye for detail, responsible, well organized
- team player with ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative and make decisions
- problem solving skills, good communication skills, good written report and writing skills
- an enquiring mind, able to learn fast
- challenging position in a multicultural dynamic environment
- first hand experience in e-wallet and credit card international projects
- competitive salary and compensation package - based on your skills, experience and competencies
- private health insurance including sports coverage (straight after successful probation period)
- regular corporate and teambuilding events
- modern office and free&safe parking
- partly remote work opportunity
Please submit CV and Motivation Letter in English by clicking "Apply".
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
Please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.