TEAM LEAD /TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track records of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 6000 people in Riga.
The role entails management of demanding projects to deliver high-quality world-class solutions satisfying customers' business needs and expectations within well-known constraints of scope, schedule, and cost.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Practical software engineering experience;
- Practical experience in implementation of modern industry practices:
- Good understandinCI/CD Automation,
- Modern DevOps tooling,
- Agile SDLC practices;
- Experience in system analysis and complexity assessment;
- 2+ years of continuous practical experience in management of international software development projects;
- Experience in team leadership of 2-6 team members;
- Goal - oriented person with good understanding of management principles and practices;
- Communication, presentation and stakeholder relationship skills;
- Advanced level in English - reading/speaking/writing;
- Good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
The following TechStacks will be considered as advantage:
- Java, SpringBoot;
- Integration patterns.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Lead the team and manage team's work during the project execution;
- Implement necessary engineering practices in a daily team's work;
- Set the scope for plan, execution, monitor, report;
- Actively communicate with clients' representatives.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely from home (depends on project).
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
*The remuneration described in this job advertisement is valid during the term of it and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.