Senior QA Engineer
We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior QA Engineer with creative thinking; someone, who is ready to challenge himself/herself in a process of providing new automated testing solutions.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Experience in web application testing;
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (for example: Selenium, REST Assured);
- Knowledge of any OOP language.
- Understanding of testing principles, practices and processes, good knowledge of SDLC;
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing, and good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
- Autonomous and independent work;
As an advantage:
- Experience with Test Case and Requirements Management tools;
- Knowledge of and experience in non-functional testing;
- Analyze product requirements, develop/maintain tests including reusable test scripts;
- Run test scripts and analyze/report results (automated and manual testing (80/20));
- Follow good development practices creating new automated test solutions;
- Use test administration/management/monitoring tools as required.
- UAT/POS support.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
*The remuneration described in this job advertisement is valid during the term of it and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.