About us & position:
SIA Ibanpay is specializing in provision of outsourced services in the areas of customer support, customer relationship management, change control, risk management, data gathering & filing and payment processing.
We are grateful to announce a new position in our Change Control Department - Junior Business Analyst
We are looking for a proactive person with strong analytical skills, who could make hard things look easy and one who possesses a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to do what is necessary.
• working closely with developers / designers and a variety of stakeholders / end users to gather and manage the assigned project requirements, produce definitions / computing solutions / reports
• working closely with clients to identify business needs and benefits of implementing a computing solution
• drawing up detailed requirement documents for systems, using charts and diagrams that indicate various steps involved and describe the system in ways stakeholders understand
• producing and describing definitions, processes, customer journeys, rules and instructions as a basis for the work of designers and programmers
No experience is needed, just your willingness to obtain it – our mentors will help you! But the ideal candidate should possess the following professional skills and personal attributes:
• ability to produce and present BRD (Business requirements documentation) and obtain approval from involved stakeholders and to align such requirements into short and medium range plans
• proven analytical skills, communication and organizational skills
• ability to identify relevant trends, doing follow-up analysis, preparing visualizations using internal systems and keep up to date with technical and industry developments
• ability to use initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines
• ability to adapt to change quickly
• high level in English reading/speaking/writing
• good understanding of Russian and Latvian
We are grateful to deliver for you the best employee experience
• excellent training & onboarding course
• valuable work experience in a friendly, multicultural and dynamic environment
• first-hand experience in international e-wallet and credit card projects
• competitive salary and compensation package – based on your skills, experience and competencies
• private health insurance (including online/offline sports coverage), straight after successful probation
• regular fun and interesting corporate events
• modern workplace and free monitored parking
• remote work opportunities
As we do not ask for experience, please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.