Evolution is in a stage of hypergrowth across largely all its locations to meet the ever-growing demands for our services. We are looking to reinforce our global unit for Employer Branding and Communications with an experienced marketer to boost our attractiveness for candidates to our Broadcasting Studios in Latvia, Lithuania and Romania.
- Plan, create and lead the implementation of external marketing strategy and activities for Evolution in Latvia, Lithuania, and Romania with the aim of supporting the inflow of applications to the Studio Operations (mainly entry-level positions for our Broadcasting Studio) and driving the overall attractiveness of our employer brand with the target audience.
- Plan should span, but is not limited to, recruitment campaigns across print/OOH/digital, CSR activities as well as general brand management and PR efforts. Particular focus to be on digital/Social Media strategy and activities. Efforts to be aligned with local management and Global Head of Employer Branding and Communications
- Manage and filter any media requests in liaison with Global Head of Employer Branding and Communications
- Lead the work on internal communications for Latvia, Lithuania and Romania in close alignment with the local teams – draft general material and support local management in their internal communications as required, ensuring alignment with the corporate culture and values
- Analyze and evaluate the communications activities to assure ROI and continuous development of efforts
- Manage communication during a crisis – internally and externally – with the focus on the company reputation and image, as well as the communication framework for a listed company, in close liaison with local management and global Head of Employer Branding and Communications
- Support and contribute to global employer branding projects for Evolution in collaboration with the rest of the Employer Branding and Communications team
- Create and hold presentations (internal trainings, inspirational/information talks) relating primarily to the brand, corporate values, and communications skills for Evolution employees
- Manage any external contractors, such as agencies, photographers etc. as part of marketing effort
- Manage the local Employer Branding and Communications work – including KPI evaluation, budget, and team of currently 3 Specialists
Budget planning and follow-up for Latvia, Lithuania and Romania
- The role will require travel (COVID-19 permitting)
- The role reports to Evolution’s Global Head of Employer Branding and Communications.
We are looking for a social media native with a keen eye for creating engagement with talents who are just about to start their first job – and who thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Higher education (Bachelor’s Degree or higher)
- Minimum 5 years of experience from independently leading projects within brand management/PR/communications/marketing or similar
- Proven experience from leading multi-channel marketing campaigns which combine paid/ earned media – experience from campaign planning, execution and evaluation including digital marketing, Social Media campaigns as well as basic understanding of SEM/SEO as part of a marketing effort is a must
- Well acquainted with the local mediascape of at least one of the mentioned markets – established network of media/influencer contacts is an advantage
- Skilled writer with strong ability to identify and convey the most relevant message for designated target group
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written) – additional languages are an advantage
- Well organized with proven analytical and multi-tasking skills
- A leader who understands the importance of teamwork with strong stakeholder management skills and the confidence and ability to work independently whenever needed
- Experience from sales-driving marketing and branding efforts targeting Generation Z is advantage
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Multiple career opportunities for strong performers – international and regional
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment.