Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services.Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
We are looking for a creative, communicative and diligent team player who will engage in User Interface and User Experience design in our products. You should be able to balance usable designs with smart, creative design solutions and should be eager to push boundaries to achieve the most effective results by collaborating ideas effectively in brainstorming sessions as part of international team of professionals.
- Design highly usable and delightful user interfaces, experiences & visuals as part of a IT product team, owning both UX and visual design responsibilities
- Design the game flows, concepts, new features
- Design beautiful and functional UI
- Come up with new ideas, creative solutions and work on improvements
- Participate in design reviews, team meetings & brainstorming sessions
- Prepare source files for development and supervise implementation
- Present concepts to teams and stakeholders
- Push the visual and interaction design forward and help maintain its cohesion by designing and documenting design systems and guides
- Work closely with stakeholders, engineers, product managers, business analysts and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy
- Operate independently or as part of a team.
- Professional or Bachelor’s degree in graphics or related to design field
- At least 3 years of experience as UI/UX Designer
- A clear understanding of usability, user-centered design and web standards
- Solid knowledge of Sketch App
- Adobe Suite tool (Illustrator and Photoshop demand)
- InVision, Principle and Framer prototyping tools
- Creativity, problem-solving, passion and attention to detail
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines
- Advanced English language
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is an advantage.
- Challenging work with latest technologies in a dynamic international team
- Professional and personal development
- A competitive, experience-based remuneration package
- Creative and friendly environment.