Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
We are searching for passionate Groovy Engineers to work on our floor operations planning application which manages the work of our more than 7000 game presenters and other staff world-wide.
- Passion for software development – we expect you to like to write and maintain code
Strong Groovy and/or Java programming background in developing web applications, especially experience in Grails, Spring, GORM / JPA / Hibernate and Web Services;
- Willingness to write Groovy and Grails code;
- Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming;
- Be ready to invest the effort to become an even better developer.
We will appreciate:
- Experience with functional programming or alternative JVM languages, especially Scala;
- Experience in Akka, Akka Persistence and Kafka;
- Willingness to embrace functional programming and Scala, if and when needed.
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons, 24/7 company gym, and other benefits and perks.