To achieve and establish our growth and future-proofing, we are currently looking for a Manual QA Engineer.
Someone, who is self-driven, excels in a collaborative environment, and brings a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team. Engineer, who is analytical in his/her decision making and highly communicative in actions.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge about QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Experience working with Agile principles;
- Experience analysing business requirements and functional specifications;
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, a keen attention to details;
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written);
- Self-organized, self-motivated and proactive personality;
- Teamwork and solution-oriented mindset.
Will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in Igaming industry considered an advantage;
- Experience in collaboration with Test Automation;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or in relevant subject;
- Agile Certification (ISTQB, Scrum, SAFe or equivalent);
- Experience in testing Soap and REST APIs using scripts and industry standard tools (Postman, SoapUI, Fiddler, etc.).
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities;
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Analyse functional documentation, prepare test plans and scenarios;
- Produce test reports, analyse test results, and improve test plans and scenarios accordingly;
- Identify, analyse, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Recommend improvements to enhance user experience;
- Collaborate with any project stakeholder.
The team & ways we work
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 working days
- Health insurance
- Great pick of hardware and equipment allowing for better productivity
- Trainings and conferences support
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources
- Flexible in remote and office work