To achieve and establish our growth and future-proofing, we are currently looking for a Service & Support Manager. Someone, who is self-driven, excels in a collaborative environment and brings a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken;
- Effective communication skills;
- Previous experience within live operations in iGaming or Customer Support is desirable;
- Strong computer literacy skills;
- Willingness to learn and be involved in personal development;
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (evenings, weekends, holidays);
- "People-first" attitude, professionalism and patience, ability to manage and contribute to multiple tasks simultaneously, high accuracy and a sense of responsibility in daily work;
- A consistently sound level of judgment and professional conduct.
- Run day-to-day operations of OnAir Entertainment Live Gaming Studio;
- Handle customer queries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the set time limits; follow up to ensure resolution via online chat and ticketing systems;
- Ensure that OnAir Entertainment service is fully operational without interruptions/issues;
- Ensure game results are completed and processed according to correct procedures;
- Supervise the integrity of the games;
- Monitor and evaluate Live Casino personnel performance;
- Identify, analyse, log, resolve and escalate all incidents as necessary;
- Handle cards and other studio equipment as necessary;
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the Service Management and Customer Support processes.
The Team & ways we work
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- Studio operations teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value teamwork, so the best candidates are team players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days - based on a full-time contract;
- Annual uniform allowance;
- Career budget and development opportunities;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources;
- Health insurance;
- Free parking;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Loyalty bonus.