We have an amazing opportunity for a Junior Data Analyst to join our team in Latvia!
As a Junior Data Analyst you will thoroughly and accurately analyze information, apply economic/financial knowledge to client situations, and develop effective approaches to document pricing applied in clients’ related party transactions for multinational companies. Subsequently, you will also develop and deliver transfer pricing documentation through timely and responsive services.
• Higher education or last year student in finance/ economics/ accounting
• Analytical and critical thinking
• Excellent Latvian and English skills
• Previous experience in tax will be seen as advantage
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
• Develop your personal and professional skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies
• A mentor and a buddy, who will help you to develop and grow
• Exciting learning opportunities (professional qualifications, international trainings, etc.)
• A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.