Professional skills and qualifications:
- Ensure record keeping is performed in accordance with legal and internal company regulations;
- Prepare (including translation, if required) documents upon requests from company management;
- Schedule meetings upon requests from company management;
- Take care of Incoming and outgoing correspondence, answer and re-direct phone calls;
- Ensure that office is sufficiently supplied (stationary, paper, whiteboards, household goods, tea, coffee;
- Organize workplaces for company employees;
- Take care of company suppliers during their delivery visits to premises;
- Organize activities related to company guests visits (hotel reservations, visas processing etc.);
- Support the organization of business trips of employees, including visas, travel insurance, hotel/apartment reservations, tickets, transfer to/from airport/train station, etc.;
- Organize corporate events and decorate office premises for Holidays;
- Coordinate cooperation with telecommunication provider.
- Knowledge of the Latvian legislation requirements to Records management;
- Good literacy of MS Office (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel);
- Documentation skills, including typing;
- Ability to work with office equipment (fax, multifunction office machine, scanner, etc.);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good problem resolution skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work in dynamic environment;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Latvian;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Good knowledge of spoken Russian.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international environment;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Regular company and team building events.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.