Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
About The Job
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you’re at the center of our business as you partner up with hiring managers across Evolution to bring in the top talent. As part of this exciting journey, you will take the lead in recruiting, headhunting and sourcing. You will be building strong relations with your stakeholders, as well as manage a team of dedicated talent acquisition specialists.
Evolution is a dynamic company where no day is the same so if you are enjoying exploring new trends, develop new ways of working and are committed to sharing your expertise and always look at innovative recruitment solutions you will enjoying being part of our global team.
This is truly an exciting opportunity for a result oriented and talented individual who is ready to take the next step in professional development and become a thought leader in recruitment, while adapting the out of the box talent sourcing approach on a daily basis. So, if you are looking for a career opportunity in a fast growing, dynamic and international work environment - Evolution is a place to be!
- Develop recruitment strategy, including proactive sourcing, job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, digital and non-digital platforms focusing mainly on high-volume recruitment
- Provide comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, ensuring effective attraction of human resources according to company’s objectives and compliance requirements
- Assemble and provide data and statistics related to high-volume recruitment for key stakeholders
- Develop and control Talent Acquisition budget
- Develop, coordinate, monitor and guide recruitment projects across the organization, including but not limited to: job/position analysis and recruitment plans / Management of candidate attraction campaigns
- Analyze, improve and monitor the process of exit interviews
- Lead, develop and grow a strong team of Talent Acquisition Specialists, providing the development, monitoring and analysis of individual KPIs, development plans and overall work quality
- Track and use key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding recruitment decisions and the quality of hires
- Work closely with business segments to ensure consultation processes are carried out correctly and in a timely manner
- Work closely with Employer Branding team within candidate attraction campaigns framework;
- Deliver high levels of customer service and work to ensure the talent acquisition process is well-managed;
- Maintain post-placement contact to ensure that new hires have been successful.
- 5+ years proven hands on experience in HR and/or Recruitment, preferably in a large company
- Experience with high-volume recruitment
- Proven team management experience
- Expertise in labour market, recruitment channels and selection tools
- Experience in analyzing complex recruitment data
- Excellent spoken and written Latvian & English languages
- Should have strong strategical mindset & analytical thinking;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to build strong business relationships with stakeholders;
- Ability to work productively under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Is confident in influencing and negotiating with all levels of seniority, along with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally;
- Is meticulous with a strong attention to detail;
- Resilient in overcoming objections and a tenacious and determined attitude when faced with barriers or obstacles.
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly work environment.