We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to contribute to the overall design, maintenance and improvement of Live Casino interface and player experience to meet stakeholders' needs.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3+ years of experience as UI/UX Designer;
- A clear understanding of usability, user-centered design and web standards;
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop etc.);
- Figma or other prototyping tools;
- Great team-player attitude as well as ability to work independently;
- Excellent organisational skills, a self-starter with quick pace;
- Advanced English, both written and verbal;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is an advantage;
- UI Animation skills are as an advantage.
- Design highly usable and delightful user interfaces, experiences & visuals as part of a product team, owning both UX and visual design responsibilities;
- Design the game flows, concepts, new features;
- Design beautiful and functional UI;
- Come up with new ideas, creative solutions and work on improvements;
- Participate in design reviews & brainstorming sessions;
- Prepare source files for development and supervise implementation;
- Present concepts to teams and stakeholders;
- Push the visual and interaction design forward and help maintain its cohesion by designing and documenting design systems and guides.
The team & ways we work
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Health insurance;
- Great pick of hardware and equipment allowing for better productivity;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources;
- Flexible in remote and office work.