Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Processing invoices – controlling, booking, communicating with suppliers
- Expense claim accounting – document processing, data entering, balance controlling
- Business trip accounting
- Bank payment preparation
- Acting as a point of contact for accountancy for respective entities
- Cooperation with serviced companies’ representatives
- Cooperation with outsourced service providers in daily tasks (Payroll calculation, VAT reports etc.)
- Monthly closing procedures
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations (on monthly bases)
- Assistance in audits, providing all necessary documents and information to auditors.
- 3 years of proven experience in the field
- Professional accounting education
- Accounting software Navision knowledge as an advantage
- Good knowledge of English both written & spoken
- Good knowledge of computer skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Data analysis skills with ability to produce reports
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills both written & spoken
- Good organizational & administrative skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly environment.