Professional skills and qualification:
• Expert level experience with MS Power BI;
• Strong MS SQL Server development experience;
• Ability to work directly with business users;
• Good level in English reading/speaking/writing and good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
As an advantage:
• Knowledge of Agile / MS DevOps;
• Experience working with Azure Data Lake;
• SSIS / Warehousing experience preferred.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
• Reports development in Power BI;
• Transform data from transactional system to a reporting schema in the data lake.
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Regular company and team building events.
12 month contract.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: