Cyber Security Specialist
We are looking for, YOU, an experienced Cyber Security Specialist to join our crew of industry-leading experts, helping clients to defend themselves against the most sophisticated adversaries/attackers in the world.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the field of cybersecurity (e.g., Security Design & Code-review, Information Security Architect, Penetration Testing) ;
- At least two years of demonstrated expertise in Cloud Infrastructure Architecting;
- Infrastructure security experience (Networking/OS/Database) in public clouds (Azure, AWS, AliCloud) ;
- Experience with Docker Image Hardening;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Good verbal and written English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Multitasking capabilities.
- Experience with Azure DevOps;
- Experience with information security standards and regulations ;
- Relevant certifications in the domain (CEH, CISM, CISSP, etc.);
- Notable programming experience;
- or BA in Computer Science.
- Lead and perform cybersecurity activities, such as cloud infrastructure security design and review, red-team exercises and incident response;
- Provide cybersecurity consulting to clients supporting their continuously evolving needs;
- Work closely with experienced developers & IT personnel, to assist with further developing their software security skills, products, and processes;
- Enhance the current and develop new methodologies, tools, and services to strengthen our business offering;
- Write & review professional security assessment reports;
- Lead frontal presentations to our clients’ technical and management teams.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events.
*The remuneration described in this job advertisement is valid during the term of it and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.