We are looking for a Front - End Developer who is ready to combine the art of web-based applications with UI design development; someone, who is motivated to fill the gap between visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, according to company and project standards.
Personal skills and qualifications:
- Experience in development of SPA applications;
- Understanding of application design principles;
- Ability to work in a strict time box;
- Cross browser support;
- Usability analysis and definition skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing;
- Good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
- Libraries and frameworks: React.JS;
- Experience with state management tools (Redux, MobX).
As an advantage:
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google);
- Experience with Node.js;
- Experience with GraphQL.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Participate in development of web-based applications;
- Participate in sprint planning & estimation sessions;
- Test and document the produced software according to company and project standards;
- Communication with internal and external project stakeholders;
- Lead technical workstream(s) and manage subordinates (if any).
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: