C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track records of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
We are looking for a:
Python Developer who is ready to be a part of a talented software development team with experience in building high-performing, enterprise-grade applications; someone, who is motivated to develop efficient Python code while keeping up with full software development life cycle from concept to testing.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Good understanding of applications' design principles;
- Experience in enterprise web applications development;
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level in English (reading/speaking/writing) and good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
Job experience/knowledge of:
- Python, Pandas;
- Jupyter Notebooks;
- Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar).
Following experience will be considered as an advantage:
- Cloud native applications (Azure, Ali).
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Complete assigned software development tasks, document and test software code within defined timeframes and according to the company/project standards;
- Review software code, report review results and implement required improvements;
- Work closely with software testing team and assist them when required.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
*The remuneration described in this job advertisement is valid during the term of it and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.