The role entails active participation/leadership in architecture consulting and development of enterprise solutions. If you are team player and adherent of efficient architecture and highly professionally communicate with clients in global environment – we are waiting for you!
Personal skills and qualifications:
- Propose and implement solution for moving various data domains from on-premises monolithic Oracle DB to various storage types on public cloud (MS Azure)
- Ability to collect and analyze functional and non-functional data access requirements;
Hands-on experience with NoSQL storage solutions (Document, Key Value, Data Lake, Azure Storage);
- Excellent experience with SQL databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL);
- Hands-on experience with ETL process design and implementation and Data Transformation tools;
- Proficient understanding of horizontal data scalability principles;
- Extended knowledge of public cloud (Azure, Amazon) based storage platforms;
- Team player;
- Fluent English;
- Understanding of Latvian and Russian.
Will be considered as advantage:
- Hand-on experience developing highly loaded OLTP databases;
- Experience with BigData (Spark, Hadoop);
- Event Management (Kafka);
- Experience with BI and Analytics;
- Experience with Ontologies, Graph DBs and similar;
- Proactive and Reactive Performance Tuning (both SQL and NoSQL databases);
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle practices.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Collect, analyze and formalize functional and non-functional data access requirements;
- Based on collected requirements propose a design for possible storage options on Azure Cloud;
- Conduct various POCs to validate proposed storage solution design;
- Present POC outputs and proposed storage design to the architecture team and project stakeholders;
- Define detailed concept and implementation plan for migrating the data domains to the cloud;
- Participate in the implementation process along with development team. Provide technical leadership to the team.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- areer growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
*The remuneration described in this job advertisement is valid during the term of it and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.