Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
The Graphic Designer role will work across a range of brands within the Evolution Group, creating artwork for predominantly digital purposes. Key projects will include creating Marketing assets for our new and existing Live Casino games, maintaining our game factsheets and being responsible for various corporate templates. The role will report into the Creative Design Manager.
- Creation of sets of static and dynamic banners and thumbnails in multiple formats featuring our new games and promotions
- Updating and refining our current asset templates in different languages
- Create and update PowerPoint presentations for the brands and other types of corporate templates
- Advertise our latest innovations both in printed and online formats and be able to develop new visual concepts
- Assisting in the ongoing maintenance of the corporate website and get involved in the creation of new content
- Producing finished design work for exhibitions and conferences – to include print brochures, invitations, screen animations and branded goods and being able to spec to final finish
- Supporting all areas of marketing by creating various visual materials such as logos, maps and infographics suitable for various platforms and purposes, such as exhibition screens to Instagram
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Support the senior designers in executing larger design projects under their direction
- Contribute to an effective, efficient and productive marketing department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are followed
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field, covering the fundamentals of Graphic Design
- 2 years+ of Graphic Design experience
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role in a B2B environment would be advantageous
- Skilled in the complete Adobe Creative Suite with advanced skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of AfterEffects is advantageous
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative
- Takes critique constructively and uses feedback to improve creative output
- Flexible approach to work – working proactively as part of a small team, in a larger organization, with the ability to work alone as well as part of the team
- Pro-active about their work and interested in the work of others
- Approachable, helpful and thrives in a supporting role.
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly work environment.