- Bachelor's degree (or working towards) in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, E-commerce, Purchasing or any other related area;
- Experience in Shared Services/Global Business Services will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with ERP systems is considered an advantage (especially SAP);
- Ability to work with a high volume of data and attention to details;
- Basic understanding of office tools (Excel, Gmail, Gsuit);
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
Darba pienākumu apraksts
- Day-to-day master data maintenance in ERP systems;
- Communication with stakeholders (mainly internal clients) on the status of their request;
- Participation in system cleansing tasks.
- A market-competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits;
- Appreciation and Recognition programs;
- Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment;
- Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts;
- Excellent benefits like health, life, accident insurance, mobile working opportunities, home office allowance etc.