• At least 3 years’ experience in eCommerce and/or Online Marketing gained from a
consumer-focused Brand, eCommerce provider or digital agency practice;
• Minimum Education level: Bachelor;
• Excellent communicator and ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, to
understand incentives, and ensure alignment in a matrixed organization;
• Strong attention to detail and results orientation; high work ethic and persistence to drive
an initiative to completion; a “roll up the sleeves” attitude towards tackling a challenge;
• Able to work effectively with teams spread across multiple geographies;
• Pharmacy market experience is a Plus
• Develop short and long term eCommerce strategy and roadmap in line with Brand and
• Identify market opportunities to grow online revenue generating channels;
• Analyze online marketing budget and online advertising spend with Brand Manager/Key
Account Manager by channel to maximize ROI;
• Research and monitor eCommerce trend in online channels (e-retailers/social
media/brand sites) and leverage it to the strategies which reflect digital landscape and
• Plan, manage and execute eCommerce programs and campaigns across Baltics;
• Manage multiple vendor and agency relationships;
• Liaise with Global, Regional and Country stakeholders to establish and manage
• Effectively communicate issues and learnings to key stakeholders;
• Evaluate eCommerce campaign and spend effectiveness on monthly basis;
• Proactively identify and resolve issues and roadblocks that arise during the course of
- Salary from 2500 EUR gross.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular training and opportunities to develop professionally.
Recruitment is as much about what we can offer you as what you can offer us. We work hard to recruit people who will suit our culture; those with a can-do attitude, a collaborative approach to work, an emotional attachment to our brands and a true desire to learn and grow. Are you someone that can demonstrate ambition, embrace change and happily take on responsibility? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Personal data protection:
When applying for a vacancy, your data will be kept strictly confidential and will be transferred only to the potential employer who has announced the vacancy. By sending your CV and applying for the vacancy, the potential employee (data subject) agrees to store the submitted personal data in the database of SIA “Ancor Baltic” in accordance with laws regulating personal data protection. The purpose of data storage is the use and processing of data for recruitment purposes in various recruitment vacancies. The potential employee is entitled to withdraw his/her consent in writing.
For more information please folow the link: https://ancor.lv/lv/privacy-policy/