JUNIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
• 1+ year of enterprise experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET
• Experience with MS SQL
•Good understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
•Fluent English, excellent communication skills
How we award our colleagues:
• Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary),
• Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in out office cantine) ,
• Health insurance after trial period,
• Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally,
• Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Monthly gross salary range EUR 1500 – 2200 depending on skills and experience.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.