Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world
- Development of tools and systems used for internal Managment reporting.
- Contribute to forecasting and budgeting process by data collection and analysis on group level.
- Continuous investigation of costs and cost drivers.
- Liaising constantly with other members of the Business Control team, managers in various sections & Finance team.
- Providing assistance to Senior BC manager and Head of Business Control in add-hoc projects.
- Higher education in finance, accounting, or similar field
- Preferred education (started or completed) towards ACCA, CPA or similar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in finance or controlling area
- Experience of analyzing financial data & ability to present complex findings in a clear way
- Knowledge & experience working with ERP systems - preferred MS Navision, Power BI or similar
- Advanced English, both written and verbal
- High sense of responsibility & strong attention to detail
- Excellent time planning and prioritizing skills
- Strong organization skills along with creative thinking and a team-player attitude.
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly environment.