Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Organize and ensure agreed service level with internal customers within the Properties & Studio Development department
- Ensure daily logistics operations
- Execution of order shipments for deliveries worldwide (across Europe, Eastern Europe, USA and East Asia)
- International LTL, PTL and AVIO shipment coordination, appointing needed Incoterms, track&trace shipment statuses
- Performance of import and export orders (including preparing customs documentation, managing agreements with custom brokers in needed countries)
- Assist and support to the Warehouse and Logistics Team
- Make effective decisions to ensure most appropriate manner of supply chain coordination (e.g., guide the activities of shipping and receiving)
- Set up, control and report logistics KPIs
- Cross functional cooperation with internal customers for overall companies’ operational success
- Evaluate & monitor logistics supplier performance, including development of effective logistics strategies, establish and conclude cooperation agreements and/or change logistics suppliers if necessary
- Ensure and maintain work instruction for respective team, be able to onboard/train new team members.
- At least 2 years’ experience in logistics management position, preference will be given to candidates who have experience in worldwide logistics
- Higher education in a relevant logistics field
- Developed logical and mathematical thinking, accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience in modern Ecommerce logistics
- Experience in logistics flows organization around the world (search and selection of effective solutions)
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English and Latvian, Russian skills will be preferable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of MS Excel and experience working with ERP systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics Nav, Axapta, SAP)
- Ability to work in a hyperdynamic environment & the ability to independently solve incurred situations.
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly work environment.