Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Provide skilled & timely advice, expertise and support to managers and employees in matters related to employment and labor law in accordance with legislation and regulatory enactments in force in the Republic of Latvia
- Advise on and draft internal employment policies and procedures, and employment law guidance notes
- Handle and support employment grievances, disputes, claims and investigations
- Solve legal issues of personnel management
- Draft, review & update employment documentation, proceed issues related to employee disciplinary measures
- Identify and implement opportunities for improving and streamlining processes
- Assist and participate in projects within HR department.
- Higher legal education
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a similar role, preferably in an international company
- Excellent spoken and written Latvian & English, Russian will be an advantage
- Knowledge of labour law, related regulations and recordkeeping
- Knowledge of personnel management processes
- High sense of responsibility & a calm and professional disposition
- Highly effective communication skills (both orally and in writing) with an ability to present advice clearly and efficiently
- Person with strong negotiation & presenting skills, with excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently.
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly work environment.