Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Managing project progress and adapting work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines and maintaining activities calendar
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Overseeing agreements with service providers
- Supporting relevant projects related but not limited to: Employee onboarding, recruitment, new location launches, Talent attraction focused events, Team Building activities.
- Prepare progress or other relevant reports
- Continually look to introduce innovation in talent attraction to support the evolving needs of the organization
- Personally recruit upon business critical need
- Contribute to wider organisational projects
- Previous experience within core HR, Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding roles in a fast paced, international organization - (Preferably: Tech & IT industry)
- Experience with project management
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a high volume, ever changing, deadline driven environment
- Skilled in building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Fluency in English is essential, any other language would be considered an asset
- Ability to multi-task, adhere to deadlines and manage high stress situations
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Friendly and fun team of self-driven individuals
- Non-trivial challenges
- Endless opportunities for personal development
- Health benefits and other perks