• Great team player, innovator at heart with an excellent interpersonal skill who is passionate about technology, have a strong interest in the latest technologies.
• At least 2 years in React.Js, Typescript, Node.JS.
• Experience in software integrations within enterprises.
• Strong actual experience with APIs.
• Ability to develop, present and test own solutions.
• Understanding of stateless architecture.
• Good written and spoken communication skills.
• Excellent technical and analytical skills.
• Fluent English, excellent communication skills.
Cosidered as advantage:
• Ability to work in an agile development environment
• Experience in any of Public cloud services (Azure, preferably, but alternatives are ok).
Darba pienākumu apraksts
- As a member of the Digital Delivery you will be developing a complex, highly available, distributed, cloud-based solution, and maintain its high level of quality.
- You will take an active part in all development phases, including research, design, development, testing, CI and CD using frontline and best technologies including Java 8,Node.js, React 16, NoSQL persistency, Docker, Kubernetes and more.
- You will be expected to take an initiative approach to improve code, tools, and process. Be open minded to walk in a different path and to deliver quickly whilst maintaining high quality.
Members of the team usually work closely with other Sapiens R&D teams, to leverage knowledge and work done and often to be a role model for other teams regarding processes and activities.
- Play a role in the entire life cycle of development you have to be motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects from end to end.
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines and motivate the team to meet the product deadlines.
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary)
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in out office cantine)
- Health insurance after trial period
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise
Monthly gross salary range EUR 1500 – 3500 depending on skills and experience.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.