- Draft and review legal documents;
- Organize flow of documentation within the company;
- Communicate with notaries and state institutions;
- Assist other legal team members with various legal tasks;
- Cooperate with Funderly subsidiaries in other countries.
- Previous experience in similar position;
- Law degree (can be a law faculty student);
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking & prioritizing skills;
- High attention to details and self-discipline;
- Desire to work in a dynamic growth environment;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Latvian & Russian;
- Ability to perform job duties from the office;
- Proficient MS Office & Google docs user.
- Multinational company working in different markets;
- Health insurance after the probation period;
- Great colleagues and team of professional lawyers;
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Work within a dynamic international team;
- Interesting and challenging work environment;
- Bi-annual bonus;
- Flexible hours (start your day at 8/ 9/10 AM);
- Modern and comfortable work environment in Riga, Skanstes City.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
DAĻAS VADĪTĀJA VIETNIEKS/-CE