- handling customer questions over various communication channels (NO phone calls)
- ensuring high level customer satisfaction
- working with various internal systems and platforms
- daily interaction with team members and other departments
- reporting technical issues to the relevant parties
- proficiency in English and Portuguese languages (knowledge of additional language will benefit you financially)
- ability to communicate clearly, friendly, professionally, both in writing and in speech
- solid computer skills
- strong analytical skills and learnability
- willingness to help and solve problems
- paid training cycles to perform the job at the highest standards
- private health insurance including sports coverage (straight after successful probation)
- valuable work experience in a young, dynamic and friendly international environment
- excellent opportunity to practice the language with native speakers and develop new skills
- flexible working schedule with a balanced mix of morning, evening and night hours – perfect to combine with studies
- social benefits, all taxes paid, guaranteed salary increase
- career growth opportunities
- regular corporate and teambuilding events (online and offline)
- modern oficce and free parking
- partly remote work opportunities
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia (for full-time job).
As we do not ask for previous job experience, please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.