About the company
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
• We are looking for Solution Architect/ Senior Technical Project Manager who is going to act as technical point of contact for project teams. The Ideal candidate is a coder by heart and a problem solver who is willing to leave the day to day coding activities in the hands of developers and act as the technical leader for multiple projects.
• If you are a natural leader, with “can do” attitude and vast technological background with great customer communication skills, you should apply for this position!
• Contribution to Pre-sale technical activities:
- Provide detailed IT-related information (Architecture, Integration, Infrastructure,
Scalability, Security, effort estimation, etc.);
- Participation in discovery and demo workshops (including on-site);
- Participation in project initiation - gather and analyse requirements, enterprise specifics
and technology environment;
• Creation of solution documentation and prototypes;
• Guiding & leading other TPMs with activities such:
- Development best practice
- Solution development control: technical consulting and guidance (installation, integration,
- Assess existing software implementation quality (architecture/design/coding) and provide
- Environment and CI/CD pipelines setup
• 10+ years of software engineering experience, with a proven track record of engineering large-scale, high availability, and consumer web applications
• Experience as a Principal Engineer or another cross-team technical lead/architect role
• Experience with backend development - Node.js, TypeScript, Express (Java / .Net advantage)
• Good understanding of public cloud services (DNS, networking, application hosting services, data storage services, security, AWS or MS Azure);
• Experience with microservices architecture, Containers, K8s, Modern DevOps tools
• Application security (including: data protection, authentication & authorization)
• Diagramming skills using word notations standards (e.g. BPMN, UML etc);
• Business understanding in insurance or financial domain (advantage);
• Previous experience in consulting and working with international customers (advantage).
• Customer facing & excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Strong analytical skills and Project management skills;
• Collaborative with ability to Influence and negotiate Internal and external teams
• Hands-on leader who drives change and impact by example
• A track record of mentoring and leading engineering groups
• Fluent English
• Open and willing to travel when needed
Monthly gross salary range starting EUR 3500, depending on skills and experience.
• 13th salary in the end of year,
• Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in out office canteen) ,
• Health insurance after trial period,
• Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally,
• Training budget to develop skills and expertise,
• Local entertainment activities – sauna at office, lodge at Arena Riga, terrace grill parties, Christmas and lots of other gathering events.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.