On Air Entertainment is on a journey of building new games and gaming platform, that is allowing high-load and is supporting thousands of players concurrently playing our games and using our products.
At the same time offering a great player experience via custom-built platform, being resilient, reactive and message driven, utilising event sourcing and CQRS.
Best of all - we’re passionately building it from scratch! No bugs, no legacy.
- Good communication skills, proficient English skills;
- Passionate to learn a lot of new things - technology and on the iGaming side: deep dive into industry internals and world of high-load, reactive systems
You should apply if:
- You have Typescript knowledge;
- You're familiar with the state-management in React. Experience with MobX is a bonus;
- You're able to write maintainable and scalable code
- Experience of working in the online gambling industry is a strong plus;
- Experience with the building of the real-time web applications is a strong plus;
- Familiarity with the tools like CSS-modules and postCSS;
- Knowledge of the mobile browsers specifics and experience of optimising web applications for the mobile devices;
- Experience with the code quality tools such as unit-testing, functional testing.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts;
- Experience of remote work.
If you feel like some of the requirements are the areas you feel needs improving - no worries!
We have a united team that would help get you up to speed and help you learn, being a productive engineer, building new market disruptive and innovative products along the way.
The team & ways we work
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Dev teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid working days
- Health insurance
- Trainings and conferences support
- Flexible in remote and office work