On Air Entertainment is on a journey of building new games and gaming platform, that is allowing high-load and is supporting thousands of players concurrently playing our games and using our products. At the same time offering a great player experience via custom-built platform, being resilient, reactive and message driven, utilising event sourcing and CQRS.
Best of all - we’re passionately building it from scratch! No bugs, no legacy.
- Experience with Java programming language
- Good communication and proficiency in English(verbal and written) skills
- Passionate to learn a lot of new things - technology and on the iGaming side: deep dive into industry internals and world of high-load, reactive systems.
Appreciated experience in:
- Scala or willingness to learn it;
- Spring Framework;
- Project Reactor or other Java reactive programming framework;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- Kafka, Cassandra, PostgreSQL;
- Akka (Actors, Persistence, HTTP, Cluster) as an advatage;
- Experience in Event Sourcing, CQRS as an advantage;
- Experience in other JVM based programming languages (e.g. Kotlin, Clojure) as an advantage;
- Cats, Scalaz, Monix, ZIO as an advatage.
If you feel like some of the requirements are the areas you feel needs improving - no worries!
We have a united team that would help get you up to speed and help you learn, being a productive engineer, building new market disruptive and innovative products along the way.
The team & ways we work
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Dev teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid working days
- Health insurance
- Trainings and conferences support
- Flexible in remote and office work