JUNIOR FULL STACK (REACT.JS/NODE JS) DEVELOPER
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
As part of the Sapiens Digital R&D group, you will work within a small and elite team, a startup like group within Sapiens, you will design and build a new digital product. As a member of the team you will master the entire application life-cycle including application architecture and application deployment architecture, development, testing (dev owns quality), continuous deployment and continuous delivery up until to production.
- As a member of the Digital R&D you will be developing a complex, highly available, distributed, cloud-based solution, and maintain its high level of quality.
- You will take an active part in all development phases, including research, design, development, testing, CI and CD using frontline and best technologies including Java 8, Node.js, React 16, NoSQL persistency, Docker, Kubernetes and more.
- You will be expected to take an initiative approach to improve code, tools, and process. Be open minded to walk in a different path and to deliver quickly whilst maintaining high quality.
- Members of the team usually work closely with other Sapiens R&D teams, to leverage knowledge and work done and often to be a role model for other teams regarding processes and activities.
- Play a role in the entire life cycle of development you have to be motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects from end to end.
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines and motivate the team to meet the product deadlines.
- Great team player, innovator at heart with an excellent interpersonal skill who is passionate about technology, have a strong interest in the latest technologies,
- At least 1 year in Node.JS,
- Experience in software integrations within enterprises,
- Actual experience with APIs,
- Ability to develop, present and test own solutions,
- Public clouds services (Amazon, Azure, Google),
- Understanding of backend services – .NET, JAVA or alternative,
- Fluent English, good written and spoken communication skills,
- Excellent technical and analytical skills,
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
How we award our colleagues:
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary),
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in out office canteen),
- Health insurance after trial period,
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally,
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Monthly gross salary range EUR 1000 – 1700 depending on skills and experience.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.