TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
We are looking for a detail-oriented Test Automation Engineers for different levels, including senior, with creative thinking; those, who are ready to challenge themselves in a process of providing new testing solutions.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Ability to properly in details define Test Cases after specification review;
- Ability to create/update manual Test Cases and perform qualitative manual testing;
- Ability to create/update automated (FIT, XML) Test Cases based on the defined ones. Knowledge of SQL;
- Ability to perform load and performance testing, including test plans creation/update/results analysis (JMeter);
- Strong analytical skills and ability to qualitatively review specifications and clarify uncertain questions with Business Analysts;
- Work organization and reporting skills;
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing, and good understanding of Latvian and Russian;
Additional skills and qualification required for the higher positions:
- Experience in web application testing;
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (for example: Selenium, REST Assured);
- Knowledge of any OOP language;
- Understanding of testing principles, practices and processes, good knowledge of SDLC;
- Autonomous and independent work.
As an advantage:
- Azure cloud services usage experience;
- Experience with Test Case and Requirements Management tools;
- Knowledge of and experience in non-functional testing;
- ISTQB certificate.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Analyze product requirements, develop/maintain tests including reusable test scripts;
- Run test scripts and analyze/report results;
- Follow good development practices creating new test solutions;
- Use test administration/management/monitoring tools as required.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Possibility to work from home (depending on the project).
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
Monthly salary (gross): 1300.00 to 3100.00 EUR ; for higher positions: 3000 to 4400 EUR
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.