The person we are looking for has a solid background in ServiceNow and is interested in its maintenance and continuous improvement, as well as developing new features and integrations on top of that. In this role you will be part of a team responsible for the corporate support and development of our ITSM solution on the basis of ServiceNow, participate in continuous improvements of the system and processes around it.
Since you will be working as part of a team and with our subcontracting partners, we appreciate strong social skills and an overall friendly and customer-centric attitude.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years experience managing ServiceNow:
- Applications, modules, workflows, service portal, flow designer
- Working knowledge of platform lifecycle and related processes
- ITIL certification or relevant professional experience
- User requirement analysis experience
Finally, to succeed in this role you need to work in a multinational organization within virtual teams. We collaborate with our international colleagues on a daily basis and English is our official language.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Working in multi-cultural, friendly and supportive environment
- Possibility to work remotely (also after the COVID-19 crisis)
- Being part of a dynamic international company
- Good career and development opportunities
- Training opportunities (courses, conferences) to boost your professional growth
- Benefits package (health insurance, mobile phone, culture events and sports vouchers)
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience