Professional skills and qualification:
- 2+ years experience in GUI design;
- 1+ years experience in UX design;
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished prototypes under tight time constraints;
- Substantial demonstrable experience in interaction design, complemented by knowledge of visual design, usability, accessibility, and information architecture;
- An in-depth understanding of the design process and how new media can deliver audience needs and contribute to the company audience’s aims and aspirations;
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team;
- A high level of proficiency in Figma or Sketch;
- An understanding of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and InDesign would be considered as an advantage;
- A portfolio of successfully delivered projects that demonstrate design expertise
Good level in English reading/speaking/writing;
- Good understanding of Russian and Latvian.
- Work closely with usability team members, product managers, development teams and other internal stakeholders to build storyboards, proof-of-concept mockups, demos and prototypes of proposed and planned applications and features;
- Collaborate in the definition of user interface design standards for applications, to optimize ease-of-use and achieve an integrated and consistent look and feel;
- Design and illustrate finalized application user interface concepts, assist development teams in their day to day activities;
- Conduct ongoing research of user interface development best practices in mobile and web areas.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: