We are looking for the Release manager with good engineering backgound, who is a team player and will communicate with clients in global environment.
Professional skills and qualification:
- .Experience in managing the releases in 1 or several projects;
- Project management knowledge: Software development lifecycle, Agile, BPML, etc;
- Engineering knowledge (Java stack, DevOps, Public Clouds);
- General knowledge of software building, packaging and deployment process (git, environments, CI/CD pipelines);
- Engineering background (Admin, Development, DevOps);
- Soft skills: Client communications, problem solving, result-oriented, team-player;
- Advanced level in English reading/speaking/writing.
Prior assignments – Test Lead, Manager or Development Lead.
- Participate in project initiation (scope and timeline clarification, estimations, etc.);
- Maintain release management routines, processes and tools for all project phases in several projects;
- Communicate project plans, commitments and dependencies inside the team and with stakeholders;
- Maintain information exchange between inter-dependent streams in terms of release processes;
- Coordinate work with third-parties involved into the release management process;
- Participate in continuous release management process improvement;
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Possibility to work from home (depending on the project).
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
Monthly salary (gross): 2500.00 - 3300.00 EUR
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.