To achieve and establish our growth and future-proofing, we are currently looking for a QA Automation Engineer. Someone, who is self-driven, excels in a collaborative environment, and brings a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team. Engineer, who is analytical in his/her decision making and highly communicative in actions.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years experience in software quality assurance role;
- 2+ years experience in Test Automation; Solid knowledge of Java/JS;
- Experience in test case development, execution and maintenance;
- Experience with version control systems (i.e., git, svn, etc.)
- Experience with issue tracking systems (JIRA, Redmine, etc.)
- Strong knowledge about QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (English);
Will be considered as an advantage
- BSc in Computer Science or related field;
- Experience in testing mobile devices and automation;
- Knowledge in iGaming or Live Dealer domains and products;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka;
- Identify, prioritize, create, implement, and maintain automated tests for regression testing;
- Make sure tests are planned and implemented on proper stage of development/testing process;
- Ensure, that automation tests are part of the CI/CD process;
- Participate and assist in investigation and creation of internal tools;
- Support your team with other product development related activities when required.
The team & ways we work
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days
- Health insurance
- Trainings and conferences support
- Flexible in remote and office work
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!