Requirements for candidates
- Higher educational level in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field
- Advanced skills in Excel and regular Office tools
- Fluency in English is a must as you will be in daily contact with internal and external stakeholders in all our markets
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex issues
- High sense of responsibility
Fuel Accounting Europe department in Circle K Business Centre in Riga, Latvia is a part of Global Finance organization and responsible for full accounting and financial reporting cycle for Circle K European operations. By joining us you become part of a global family, whose ambition is to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel.
Circle K Business Centre in Riga, Latvia is looking for a new team player, who would like to join our team!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Secure implementation and execution of supplier agreements
- Ensure continuous fuel agreements control, support Global Fuel Sourcing and Risk Management departments. As well as provide conclusions to support contract negotiation process
- Ensure Fuel Supply invoice verification in Circle K Europe (volumes, prices), processing and control of payment according to due dates and set KPIs
- Participate in improvement projects through qualitative analysis and testing.
What we offer
- Covered tariff plan for your mobile phone
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts in our stores
- Global and fast-paced work environment
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you
- Continuous personal and professional development driven by challenging goals.