Python Developer/Data Engineer
We are looking for a Python Developer/Data Engineer who is ready to be a part of a Machine Learning team focusing on implementing Machine Learning solutions in production. We look for developer having experience in building high-performing, enterprise-grade applications; someone, who is motivated to develop efficient Python code while keeping up with full software development life cycle from concept to testing.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Good understanding of applications' design principles;
- Experience in enterprise web applications and REST APIs development;
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing, and good understanding of Latvian and/or Russian.
Job experience/knowledge of:
- Data processing frameworks (Pandas);
- Data visualization frameworks (Matplotlib, Seaborn);
- Jupyter Notebooks;
- RDBMS (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar);
- Packaging Python components and continuous automatic tests.
Following experience will be considered as an advantage:
- Machine Learning frameworks (Sklearn, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch);
- Pipeline orchestration frameworks (Kedro, Airflow, Luigi, Dask);
- Azure Machine Learning;
- Cloud native applications (Azure, Amazon, Ali);
- Azure DevOps;
- Java, C++, C#;
- Map-Reduce frameworks (Spark, Data Bricks).
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Work closely with Data Scientists (research team);
- Complete assigned software development tasks, document and test software code within defined timeframes and according to the company/project standards;
- Review software code, report review results and implement required improvements;
- Work closely with software testing team and assist them when required.
Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely from home (depends on project).
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: