C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employees over 600 people in Riga.
The role entails active participation/leadership in the development of challenging projects using software development best practices. If you are a team player with good communication skills and like complex analytical tasks, we are waiting for you!
Professional skills and qualification:
- Experience working as business analyst and/or system analyst in IT company not less than 3 years;
- Knowledge of requirement elicitation, prioritization & estimation technologies;
- Ability and wish to analyze existing and to be developed software solutions and to write respective specifications;
- Experience in enterprise applications development and applications' integration and data migration;
- International work experience;
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Team player;
- Experience in Agile/Scrum practices and team leading will be considered as advantage;
- Fluent English, good knowledge of Latvian and Russian.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Gather necessary functional and non-functional requirements and constraints from projects' stakeholders;
- Devise and document system requirements based on clients' requirements;
- Participate in technology evaluation and software prototype building;
- Full requirements lifecycle management;
- Actively communicate the issues and results of the work performed with clients' representatives and company management (verbally, through presentations, reports, E-mail, etc.).
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: