From small businesses to some of the world's best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their ongoing strategies.
Currently we are looking for Junior Consultant in Audit to support our Audit team and help our clients meet their requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights. As a Junior Consultant in Audit you will assist in various audit engagements in different industry sectors. As you build your finance & audit knowledge and experience, you can become a credible auditor/ finance expert influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries
You will get an exceptional experience and cover your university internship (if needed). The recruitment process has started, so apply online and let’s talk!
Your key responsibilities:
• Develop an understanding of the audit client’s business
• Interact with the clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
• Support the planning, execution and delivery of audit engagements
• Clearly and accurately document the execution of audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client's engagement history, and planned audit approach
• Other data and information analysis, various help for the team on audit projects
Skills and attributes for success:
Analytical and critical thinking, great teamwork & communication skills would be great assets and help you to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• University degree or being last year student of economics/ finance/ accounting/ business/ other business-related subjects
• Passionate about finance, attention to details, curiosity
• Proper mix of strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent Latvian and English language skills
• Availability to work full time
What we look for:
A team player with a high level of ownership, responsibility and with motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching.
What we offer:
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
• A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.