what we are looking for
A highly organized specialist who can read minds (it is a joke) and is ready to help our CEO in everything from scheduling to taking on certain tasks.
what you will be working on
- overall management of the CEO's lifeflow (overall);
- execution of personal assignments of different difficulty levels;
- management of the CEO’s daily schedule, supervision and coordination of all appointments, meetings and travel arrangements;
- timely preparation of all necessary documents and presentations;
- management of all outgoing and incoming correspondence of CEO;
- special tasks participation (e.g. information research activities, support at fairs or conferences);
- visa support;
- travel support;
- and something that we don’t know, but that might come.
what you need to succeed
- have at least 2 years of relevant experience;
- you are fluent both in English and Russian;
- you are ready for hard-working;
- be able to operate in uncertainty;
- you are good at self-management;
what we offer
- an opportunity to fulfill your greatest ambitions to conquer the world market - you can stand at the origins of history;
- career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us;
- work with coworkers who are passionate about their business;
- compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge;
- all the beauty - Netflix, Bookmate, health insurance, English courses, etc.