We have an amazing opportunity for a Service Line Administrator to join our team in Latvia!
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance to project teams, make necessary bookings, organize travel arrangements, manage documentation and various other requests,
• Support project teams in relation to administrative tasks in project management and local systems,
• Participate in improvement of internal processes of the department and help organize service line team events,
• Demonstrate a positive and cooperative attitude and maintain the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and multitasking skills,
• Higher education or last year student,
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills,
• English and Latvian language proficiency,
• Commitment to learning and improvement.
What working at EY offers:
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
• A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.