BERLIN-CHEMIE is a part of the MENARINI Group which is developing over the generations to become a global, family-run pharmaceutical company.
Company is strengthening its position in Latvia and looking for a new member in the team.
for pulmonology portfolio
Main duties of the position:
• Responsibility for the P&L statement of assigned product portfolio
• Development of product portfolio by creating and implementing marketing strategy for the
• Carrying out of the different marketing activities
• Improving company’s reputation in discussion with opinion leaders and other stakeholders
Requirements for candidates:
• University degree preferably in life sciences or business administration
• Minimum 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical business
• Experience in pulmonology area might be considered as a strong advantage
• Business oriented personality with track record to achieve ambitious business objectives
• Ambition to develop professionally and personally
• Fluent Latvian, English and Russian languages
• Work in an ethical international company
• Competitive salary from 2700 EUR (bruto), social security, company car and other benefits
• An interesting, dynamic and responsible work
To apply please send CV and motivation letter until 22.10.2021 by clicking "Apply".
Phone for inquiries +371 67103210
We hereby guarantee confidentiality of provided information