About us & position:
SIA Ibanpay is specializing in provision of outsourced services in the areas of customer support, customer relationship management, change control, risk management, data gathering & filing and payment processing.
We are grateful to announce a new position in our Human Resources Management Department - Quality & Performance Specialist
We are looking for a proactive person with strong analytical skills, who could make hard things look easy and one who possesses a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to do what is necessary.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work. You’re equally comfortable with business operations, change implementation and customer service. You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. If so, join our team!
- Develop and maintain quality standards for operational departments (Customer Support Department, Risk Management Department etc.)
- Establish KPIs, maintain regular interaction with relevant stakeholders to achieve, maintain and improve those
- Improve employee performance with specific instructions, recommendations and constant support
- Identify potential improvement and development of job-related procedures
- Identify deviations from best practices, quality policies and evaluate associated risks
- Prepare performance reports and communicate outcomes of quality assurance activities to relevant stakeholders, accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback
- Provide ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions
No experience is needed, just your willingness to obtain it – our mentors will help you! But the ideal candidate should possess the following professional skills and personal attributes:
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and process analyzing skills
- Understanding of various process efficiency and effectiveness metrics
- Ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability & willingness for active learning
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Experience in the customer service space and quality assurance (process review, analysis and design) considered as advantage
- Knowledge of the issue tracking system and knowledge management system (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) considered as advantage
We are grateful to deliver for you the best employee experience and we offer:
• Excellent training & onboarding course
• Valuable work experience in a friendly, multicultural and dynamic environment
• First-hand experience in international e-wallet and credit card projects
• Competitive salary – based on your skills, experience and competencies
• Private health insurance straight after successful probation
• Regular fun and interesting corporate events (online & offline)
• Modern workplace and free monitored parking
• Partly remote work opportunities
As we do not ask for experience, please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1200 – 1200
Beigu termiņš: 23.10.2021
Beigu termiņš: 04.11.2021
€ 1300 – 1300
Beigu termiņš: 20.10.2021