About us & position:
SIA Ibanpay is specializing in provision of outsourced services in the areas of customer support, customer relationship management, change control, risk management, data gathering & filing and payment processing.
We are grateful to announce a new position in our Customer Support Department - SENIOR Cstomer Onboarding (KYC) Specialist.
We are looking for someone who already has understanding of and/or job experience with Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Controls due diligence (CDD) processes and who’s superpowers are strong analytical thinking skills and detail-orientation.
Your workday will consist of:
- handling KYC process - preview and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for our Clients
- assisting the team members (serve as an escalation point for high-priority queries and complex cases/investigations)
- escalating and reporting of issues (human and technical)
- daily interaction with other departments
- ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate should possess the following professional skills and personal attributes:
- 1-2 years experience in the banking / finance/ payments industry
- understanding and/or experience working with KYC & AML etc.
- proficiency in English language (especially written)
- strong analytical thinking skills with an eye for detail
- ability to communicate clearly, friendly, professionally, both in writing and in speech
- solid computer skills (e.g. good MS Office knowledge)
We are grateful to deliver for you the best employee experience and we offer:
- Excellent training & onboarding course
- Valuable work experience in a friendly, multicultural and dynamic environment
- First-hand experience in international e-wallet and credit card projects
- Competitive salary – based on your skills, experience and competencies
- Private health insurance straight after successful probation
- Regular fun and interesting corporate events (online & offline)
- Modern workplace and free monitored parking
- Partly remote work opportunities
Please submit CV and Motivation Letter in English by clicking "Apply".
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
Please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.