Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
This role plays an active part in the global People Excellence Team (PEX). The role will influence the global PEX agenda and be accountable for implementation of all PEX initiatives in relevant markets (Latvia, Lithuania and Romania). Reporting line is to the Head of HR LV, LT & RO, Operations & Business Support, with a dotted line to the global Head of People Excellence.
- Act as senior advisor and coach to business leaders and stakeholders in all people excellence related matters
- Understand global business strategy and how to transform this into local programs to optimize competency growth
- Act as ambassador of the global and local L&D strategy and implementation
- Closely cooperate with business stakeholders to determine the development needs and plan how to address
- Facilitate of key skills and leadership development programs and workshops
- Drive creation of L&D programs ensuring our values and principles are at its core
- Develop, deliver and monitor dynamic development programs as well as Performanc Development Plans with our internal talent
- Work with learning and development platforms, tailored learning tools, solutions and methods, including online/digital learning systems, on-the-job training
- Ensure reporting and tracking metrics to show progress and plans for improvement and efficiently measure ROI
- Support development of managerial skills of the young leaders within the company
- Act as a passionate engagement champion
- Be accountable for successful employee onboarding and retention projects
- Manage complex HR Projects cross-functionally
- Perform other duties requested by the manager, which are related to this position, and which meet the qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in HR
- Experience in L&D, Performance Management, Talent management
- Advanced coaching and facilitation capability is required
- Highly experienced in designing and driving company key leadership capability building and development efforts
- International experience from working in a multi-cultural setting is an advantage
- Strong business acumen and commercial mindset
- Personal competencies: strategic thinking, building relationships and networks, excellent time management and prioritization, organizational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Advanced computer literacy
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly environment.